If you are looking for a food plan to fit your lifestyle, not a lifestyle to fit your food plan, the Fad Free team is for you. New beginnings, new opportunities, and loving yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle. We offer flexible schedules for counseling, grocery store tours, and support at your convenience.
We are passionate about fueling our bodies with balanced nutrition and we are not about the quick fix. Whether you are seeking guidance on weight loss, dietary restrictions, or lifestyle choices, we are here to educate and help you! We are your biggest cheerleaders and want each and every client to succeed. To start the conversation, please fill our the contact form below or send us an email at [email protected]. We can’t wait to hear from you!
It starts with education and ends with positive results. It’s not just about a number on the scale; it is about feeling good–weight is not necessarily a measure of health.
We are professionally trained Registered Dietitians with over 10 years of experience. Together we hold a certification in Adult Weight Management and a Masters of Science in Nutrition Education.
How we can help:
- Weight loss and maintenance
- Recipe development and modification
- Meal planning
- Grocery store shopping
- Guides for dining out and ordering in
- Developing healthy relationships with food
- Managing and eliminating unhealthy food cravings
- Tools for becoming more energized
- Dietitian “approved” foods
- Education around dietary myths and food fads
- Avoiding stomach discomfort and overall “stuffed” feeling, aka bloat
This assessment form is all about you! Think deeply about your nutrition goals, why you have them, and how you will feel once you reach them. This assessment helps us better understand your goals so we can help you reach them successfully.